Beirne & Wise will offer you a superb level of service. We believe that the key to success is to provide a personal and professional approach, ensuring that the whole lettings process is made simple and effective for you.
With our extensive knowledge and experience of Dublin's residential lettings market, we are able to offer a range of comprehensive letting and management services to meet your individual requirements.
We would be delighted to offer you a free, no obligation, rental valuation advising you of the rent achievable and to recommend any works that may need to be carried out to the property. We will also advise you of your legal obligations as a landlord.
At Beirne & Wise, we recognise that properties often require different marketing strategies, so we use cutting edge marketing techniques, alongside more traditional methods, to help your property achieve the best result.
- Photography and floor plans
It is important that your property is presented in the best possible light. We have a team of professional photographers who are experts at capturing the correct property features. We also construct accurate floor plans.
- Property descriptions
We combine well-written property descriptions with photography and technical information to ensure potential tenants have everything they need in one place.
- The Internet (Digital Media Platforms?)
We know that most tenants start their property search online. We therefore use a number of digital marketing strategies to ensure your property is seen by as many potential tenants as possible. All of our properties are listed on our website which is designed to be viewed on any devise, mobile, tablet, p.c. as well as leading property search sites; Daft.ie and Myhome.ie.
- Our tenant network
We maintain a comprehensive database across our branches of potential tenants, so we can instantly contact them by phone and email with the details of your property. We also have a comprehensive list of relocation agents and corporate clients.
- Branch offices
Many of our enquiries come from potential tenants walking into our offices.
- Social media
Beirne & Wise utilise Social Media as another means of generating interest in the properties we market. Facebook and Twitter are powerful tools when used correctly.
Staying Alert to Legislation
With constantly changing legislation, you can be assured that at Beirne & Wise we stay alert and informed. Strict practices and procedures for health and safety are in place to protect you, your property and your tenant – and we make it a priority to keep abreast of the rules.
We are here to advise, guide and help you understand changes in regulations and law and explain what they mean to you as a landlord.
Levels of Service
- Carry out a market appraisal and provide you with a valuation letter
- Advise on the presentation of your property and the best way to maximise rent
- Prepare full property details with photos and floor plans
- Organise a BER Certificate (where necessary)
- Full marketing on a range of national websites:- daft.ie, myhome2let.ie, and beirnewise.ie
- We can arrange to “dress” the property with bed linen, towels etc., to show the property as effectively as possible
- We conduct all viewings with prospective tenants
- Complete reference check on potential tenants – employers, previous landlord, bank statements, photo I.D, PPS number
- Preparation and execution of Tenancy Agreement/Lease
- Notify Utility companies at the start and end of tenancy
- Set up the standing order for payment of rent into your account
- Register tenant with the PRTB on your behalf. Registration Fee €90
- Collect stamp duty from tenants where relevant
Full Management Service
- As noted above
- Check in and out Tenants
- Collection of rent on monthly basis
- Provide monthly and annual Statement of Account with a breakdown of all expenses
- Co-ordinate all repairs and maintenance on the property through a network of trusted and professional trades. All potential costs above €200 would require your approval.
- Collect and hold tax for Non-Resident Landlords, completing tax return and ensuring payment – Additional Fee €200 + VAT.
- Inspect the property every 6 months and report updates to you.
- Arrange renewal contracts, if appropriate.
- Inspect the property at the end of lease term. Where damage has been caused above the normal wear and tear, the cost of repair is deducted from the security deposit which we hold. Any servicing, repairs etc., which are your responsibility, are carried out at this time.